With four kids I can't help but be excited that Mother's Day is almost here! I love spending time with my family and my kids bring me so much joy!
As Mother’s Day is fast approaching, I composed this list of 5 gift ideas from Fashion Rowe that any mom will love!!
MOTHER'S DAY GIFT GUIDE FROM FASHION ROWE
1. Diane von Furstenberg - Marrakesh Leather Slides $178 - I have been keeping my eyes open for a beautiful slide and these caught my attention! Casual and effortless, yet they make a statement.
2. Cuyana leather tote - from $165-$265. If it is good enough for Jessica Alba and Angelina Jolie, than it is good enough for me! Perfect for a mom, perfect for travel, and perfectly stylish. Their soft, pebbled leather totes come in different shapes, sizes and colors! And for only $10 more, you can personalize your bag.
3. Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt fragrance - 1oz $65; 3.4oz $125. Thanks to a girlfriend who steered me towards Jo Malone, I haven’t gone back to another brand of fragrance. My favorite new scent is their Wood Sage & Sea Salt. I’m a fan of fresh, clean scents. If your mom is too, then this is for her! Best part is no wrapping is required. Their complimentary signature box with a tied ribbon is lovely.
4. If your mom has not grasped the sneaker trend then break her in with the Cole Haan Zero Grand Wing Oxford - $200. These oxfords have a rubber sole that feel like you are walking on clouds. I have been seen in the mall with this shoe many times - trendy and comfortable! Boyfriend jeans, skirts, shorts, it’s all good. Available in 16 different colors.
5. Finally, who does not love a gift card from their favorite store? Nordstrom offers e-giftcards that can be personalized with your child’s artwork! Brilliant. Simply take a picture of the artwork, upload, crop and save. Done.
Hope you find this gift guide helpful this year!
What are you getting your mom for Mother's Day?